MOPS is accepting nominations for:
- 3 general Board Members to serve a 2 year term, 2020 through 2021
- 1 general Board Member to serve a 1 year term, 2020
Board Member expectations:
- Attend and actively participate in board meetings: usually four/year, two of which immediately follow an educational meeting
- Educational meeting preparation: invite speakers and vendors, suggest topics, arrange for catering, complete IJCAHPO application, prepare forms/make copies, etc
- Attend and assist at educational meetings: set up, registration, hand out/collect forms, clean up, etc
Interested people must have attended at least one MOPS CE meeting need during 2019. To nominate yourself, email a brief biographical summary to Donna Campbell at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions has been extended to 9/30/19.
Ballots will be emailed to everyone who attended a 2019 MOPS CE meeting and results will be posted on the MOPS website.
The mission of the Michigan Ophthalmic Personnel Society shall be to: Encourage and maintain the highest level of quality in allied ophthalmic personnel (AOP); provide continuing education and certification information to the ophthalmic community; provide public service in the ophthalmology field to the community; provide financial support to organizations with similar goals; and provide opportunities for meeting, networking and social interacting with other OMP.
MOPS HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE:
Please visit FaceBook and "like" us.